Welcome to my blog! Hoping to provide some information and insight to daily topics! :)
Feel free to email me with any questions you have!
AskingAnastasia@gmail.com

04 November 2010

Priorities = NO fun!


Hey friends,

Its Thursday and the only "real" thing I have planned is to meet with my Group for my recent class:  Organizational Development.  Let me tell you- I'm excited.

Do you feel the sarcasm? ;) 

As some of you know, I am finishing my Master of Science Degree in Organizational Leadership through National University, out of California.  They offer online programs!  I love it!


Well the only thing I'm NOT excited about is the fact that I have to do school work on a Thursday night, when its sushi night with my girlfriends!   Oh well.  Life happens.  Priorities, right?  I guess I can still go out after class is over... after all... the tourists are starting to come back... *bow chicka wow wow*...  Who can pass up some nice eye-candy and attention? 

So, I've been thinking a lot, as usual, and I've decided that I'll be living in Belize for a while longer (not solely based on tourist season!!!!)  I've had such amazing experiences here, met wonderful friends, and have grown so much as an individual.  Belize has been overall- a good thing for me.

Anyone want to come visit? :)


I have a long list of things I need to finish before my class tonight, so I have to run, but I've been working on a post for the past few days that I will post by tomorrow!

Anastasia


Always remember:  "Sometimes we have to do things we don't want to do"

No comments:

Post a Comment