Welcome to my blog! Hoping to provide some information and insight to daily topics! :)
Feel free to email me with any questions you have!
AskingAnastasia@gmail.com

08 November 2010

What you deserve


Hey friends,

(Earlier this afternoon I wrote this posting but apparently didn't publish)  oops!!

Just got back from my gym here in San Pedro, the Train Station.  Since I've been here, I've made it a point to try to eat healthier and exercise more.  Both of which I continue to work at, but it's nice to see some physical reward for the commitment.

When I arrived back home, I had an email in my inbox with my daily horoscope, which I thought I'd share with you today. :)

"No one will get close to you now -- not unless they've fulfilled three very particular requirements. They've got to be seriously sexy, extremely intense and not for the faint of heart -- because you're not going to go for them if you only get two out of three."

My immediate response was to laugh, however, the more I thought about it, its completely fitting!

It's not like I'm looking to get into ANY kind of relationship at the moment.  It hasn't even been that long since the ex-bf and I broke up.  The point is-  I'm sick of wasting my time on men that don't live up to my standards.  I'm sick of "taking 2 out of 3" qualities.

I want all 3, and I deserve all 3!

(Not to say that there are only 3 things that I want out of a romantic partner either!  I'm just running with the earlier example!  Furthermore, this horoscope is only for a few days and not for the entirety of my life.)

Maybe I'm just realizing this?  Maybe I've always known this?

I guess this might be bad news for some of you... hahah kidding! :)

Anastasia


Always remember:  "Don't settle for less than you deserve, you're worth MORE than that!"

No comments:

Post a Comment