Welcome to my blog! Hoping to provide some information and insight to daily topics! :)
Feel free to email me with any questions you have!
AskingAnastasia@gmail.com

06 October 2010

6 October 2010 -- Astrology? Really?

Hey everyone, 

For those of you that know me, you know that I LOVE astrology!

Why?

I got into it when I realized I had 10 or so birthday parties to go to within a 2 week period.  I found it was odd that most of my close friends were born within days of each other!  The more and more I read into it, the more things I started noticing within others, that was consistent with their astrological signs.
Not only that, I also began to observe dating trends associated with the signs of the guys.  For instance, I dated a guy for 4 years, and when we broke up, I dated a guy with not only the same name, but the same birthday!  Most recently, I have been attracting guys that have been Libras.  This fascinates me, because it makes me wonder what I am putting out there that Libra males find attractive, as well as trying to identify the  characteristics within a guy I am interested in at the moment. 

So, Although this is a shorter post- stay tuned for my upcoming astrology-based posts.... maybe even later today! :) 


Anastasia


Always remember:    It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive. --Leadbeater

4 comments:

  1. Annie I love your blog! I have wanted to start one forever and not as fancy as yours but just because my life has been an adventure for the last few years. I think I'll finally get around to it! Love reading yours! Miss you oodles. P.S. Britney Stanley is Honeymooning in Belize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I as well believe/look into astrology and can understand what your talking about.

    I have just moved here to the island and would love to meet up with you sometime....

    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Renata-
    I miss you too! You should definitely come out to visit soon! I love blogging. It really helps me get out a lot of built up emotion and tension! :)

    @Nadia-
    Thanks for understanding! :) What brought you to San Pedro?


    Thanks for reading!
    x Anastasia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. why not?? I was getting real tired of SF lifestyle.... and this has always been my dream to live in what I would call my paradise. How long have you lived here?

    ReplyDelete