Welcome to my blog! Hoping to provide some information and insight to daily topics! :)
Feel free to email me with any questions you have!
AskingAnastasia@gmail.com

08 October 2010

8 October 2010 -- Stay Tuned!

Hello my beautiful readers!

I hope you all had an amazing night!   Did you set some goals on the new moon?   I sure did!  I put on calm music, wrote out 3 pages of goals, and then planted some cat grass for my cat. :)  (Planting seeds is symbolic for growth, change, or new life)

I also wanted to give you an update that I spent all of last night, and most of this morning working on a special treat for you!

Because of the overwhelming support of all of my friends, I decided to launch my own website!  Stay tuned for the launch-date announcement!  I even scheduled a special guest blogger, with a unique twist on blogging! ;) 

Thank you everyone, for all of your love, support, encouragement, and criticism!  I'll continually strive to provide unique insight that hopefully you all can relate to!!! :)  Yes, maybe I am a little too HARD ON myself, but I am eternally grateful for all of you that encourage me to keep going.


Anastasia


Always remember:   "You have a lot to be grateful for!"

No comments:

Post a Comment