Welcome to my blog! Hoping to provide some information and insight to daily topics! :)
Feel free to email me with any questions you have!
AskingAnastasia@gmail.com

21 October 2010

Clean bed, Clean head

What my walk to the gym looks like 

Hello friends!

Last night was fun at La Playa Lounge for ladies night!!!  The music was great--- and the videos actually matched up!  (For those of you that live in Belize, you understand that this is a BIG thing!) :)   The crowd was fun too.  There was a group of ladies celebrating a bachelorette party, lots of dancing, beautiful faces and bodies!  If you missed out, stay tuned for the next Playa event!


I got home last night, and as always, had a lot on my mind.  There have been some interesting things happening on the island-- I swear I'm on a reality show!  In addition to the "island drama", I have been dealing with issues that are important to me!  One of those, is another move--- possibly Mexico?  Who knows?

Either way, I was up late last night again, tossing and turning, with a million thoughts running through my head.  However, for the first day in a while, I woke up this morning and actually felt rested! This doesn't happen often, trust me! 

It was another beautiful day here in San Pedro!  It only ot up to about 88 degrees!  The humidity right now is 63%, and it couldn't have been much higher throughout the day.  The weather in San Pedro has been a lot cooler, since I've been here.  I'm rarely using my A/C!  Hopefully this will show in the electricity bills! :) 

I returned some emails, then met one of my girlfriends at the gym. 

For the last 3 months, I can honestly say that living here has helped me exercise.  Not because there are a million hot, toned bodies running around, but because I have really gotten over my "Self-diagnosed PTSD" that I have built up over the years- as a result of playing Division 1 College Volleyball.  (Another blog in itself, LOL!)

After the gym, I went to pick up half a chicken and some freshly made tortillas.  (This chicken was pre-cooked, because you all know what happened the last time I tried to debone a chicken!)  I finished up the rest of the day cleaning, doing laundry, and dishes.  Now, I'm just listening to some Reggaeton, while waiting for my laundry to be finished. :)

Stay tuned, I'll have another post tonight.  

Anastasia


Always remember:  "Clean bed, Clean head"

No comments:

Post a Comment