Welcome to my blog! Hoping to provide some information and insight to daily topics! :)
Feel free to email me with any questions you have!
AskingAnastasia@gmail.com

06 October 2010

6 October 2010 -- DeBONER!

Dinner update!  


So this "Cali girl" should definitely NOT get a job in a slaughter house as a Chicken Deboner!  It definitely took me too long to debone the damn chicken.  It turned out delicious though!  I have leftovers!  Who's hungry?!?!

Joe, you should have come in to town!  Free dinner!!!


So, I have been debating my life path recently-  now that my dreams of "Chicken Deboner" are out the window... I'm thinking I should just stick with finishing my Master's and go into "Professing."    :)      In the meantime, I have this month of from my classes and I'm focusing on a few projects so I can stay in Belize a little longer! 

Thanks for reading!  Stay tuned!


Anastasia


Always remember:   "Its never too late to do something new!"

No comments:

Post a Comment