Welcome to my blog! Hoping to provide some information and insight to daily topics! :)
Feel free to email me with any questions you have!
AskingAnastasia@gmail.com

06 October 2010

6 October 2010 -- Dinner Time!

Hey friends,

I'm back in my condo again, relaxing, after meeting up with a girlfriend, talking to my best friend  Joe in Belize , and running a few errands. 

I feel instantly better, just getting out of the house, chatting with a friend and running errands did wonders for me! :)

Tonight I'm making chicken fajitas- and thought I'd blog while the chicken is defrosting.  I have 3 small chicken breasts in the sink, that still have the little chicken rib bones attached.  Being a typical "California Girl", this pretty much makes me squeamish, but its time to put my big girl pants on, and just do it.  This is not to say that I don't like cooking either, its just is a hassle most of the time when you are cooking for one!  The messy dishes, the extra food left over, the energy spent prepping, and then cooking all = a big W.O.T. (waste of time) as a single female!  I'd much rather just meet up with the friends for a reasonably priced meal, and spend the time relaxing and chatting! 

The budget is tighter this month than the last few, and I'm trying to be a "responsible woman" by cooking at home tonight.  The truth is-  you can live really inexpensively here in Belize, you just have to know how.  It's all about the Belizean diet of fresh fish, rice and beans! :) 
Want to know what its like living in Belize?   Check out TacoGirl's daily blog 

I'll have another posting for you after my dinner! 

Nom! Nom! Nom!



Anastasia



Always remember:    "One potato, Two potato, Three potato, Four...."

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out. I will announce yours in today's post [still working on it] and have just added you to my Belize links.

    ReplyDelete