Welcome to my blog! Hoping to provide some information and insight to daily topics! :)
Feel free to email me with any questions you have!
AskingAnastasia@gmail.com

09 October 2010

Commercial!


Hey everyone, 

Last night was fun at La Playa Lounge!  Wish you were there!!! I saw TacoGirl, and my amazing friends from GayTravelBelize.com!  I'll be there again next Friday too, so hopefully those of you that are here in San Pedro that couldn't make it last night, and those on the mainland can come play! :)  This is also one of the ONLY places that will be open next weekend, as everything will be closed for renovations... even Jaguars!!  I'm giving you the social "heads up"!

Today, I woke up to another beautiful sunny day in the Caribbean!  The breeze blew nicely as I walked to one of my favorite hang outs-  D'Sea.  They filmed their commercial today, and I was in it!  You can see a pic HERE from the shoot!  As soon as it's all finished, I'll be sure to post the completed commercial!   It will turn out great, I'm sure... Because I'm in it, of course... ;)  Haha, only kidding!!!

Either way, I'm working away, here at D'sea, with the Caribbean as my muse.  (See above picture)

What inspires you?  Do you have a source that fuels your creativity?  Are you accomplishing the things you want in your life?  Have you taken steps to follow through with those "new moon" goals you set?  
You can do it.  You can accomplish amazing things in your life.  Have faith that things will fall into place, if you take the necessary action or the next indicated step.  Stay true to yourself, who you are, what you believe in, and respect others.   


Anastasia



Always remember:    "Faith without works is dead"

No comments:

Post a Comment