Welcome to my blog! Hoping to provide some information and insight to daily topics! :)
Feel free to email me with any questions you have!
AskingAnastasia@gmail.com

23 October 2010

Hurricane DICK! Coming right for me!

El Castillo at Xunantunich Mayan Ruin, Cayo, Belize


Hello friends!

Sorry to all of you have been awaiting a post.  Currently, Hurricane RICHARD is headed right for my island- Ambergris Caye, Belize.  My favorite storm tracking site:  Stormpulse

I am actually evacuating the island for my BIRTHDAY WEEKEND! (Birthday is Sunday, 24 Oct, tomorrow).... 

I am going to stay at a friend's place in Cayo District, and probably will not have internet access within the next few days, however, will take millions of pics and will post as soon as I head into town to pick up internet. We might go horseback riding, or even to the Xunantunich Mayan Ruins!

Thank you for your patience!  Love you all!!! :)


Anastasia


Always remember:   "Better safe than sorry!"

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Annie!! Love your blog :)
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Anastasia! Here's a great big cyber hug! ( A ) I love you! MOM :-)

    ReplyDelete