Welcome to my blog! Hoping to provide some information and insight to daily topics! :)
Feel free to email me with any questions you have!
AskingAnastasia@gmail.com

12 October 2010

Probably your only opportunity to hear me sing.... ever.

Hey everyone- 

Sorry I've been on hiatus for a day, but it was nice to take a break! :) 

Last night, with Hurricane Paula coming this way, I was doing last-minute supply shopping and didn't get around to writing.  However- I do have a treat for you...

I've never done this---



This is me singing the song, "Skin"  by Alexz Johnson.  I don't do it any justice at all, but Joe encouraged me to post it.... (so if you hate it, blame him!)  

***Hate-mail can be sent to Joeinbelize.com  or by clicking HERE



MY VIDEO CAN BEEN SEEN here:  MY YOUTUBE LINK
or if the hyperlink isn't working:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD7Mf6fIt4E



Anastasia



Always remember:   "Life is boring without taking risks"

No comments:

Post a Comment