Welcome to my blog! Hoping to provide some information and insight to daily topics! :)
Feel free to email me with any questions you have!
AskingAnastasia@gmail.com

08 October 2010

8 October 2010 -- WIN a TRIP TO BELIZE!!!!

Hey readers,

How would you like to come SEE ME?  For FREE!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE is the Belize travel blog with the information on how to WIN a free trip to Belize! :)

As always, you can click HERE to read more information on daily life in San Pedro, from my favorite Belize blog!  Tacogirl.com actually mentioned me in her blog the other day, comparing me to "Sex in the City!"  Read the article here .

I have to get ready for an appearance at La Playa Lounge tonight for Ladies night... hope to see you there if you're in Belize!  It's one of my favorite places to relax with my girlfriends!

Anastasia


Always remember:  "Life is what you make it, so make it something you're proud of"

No comments:

Post a Comment