Welcome to my blog! Hoping to provide some information and insight to daily topics! :)
Feel free to email me with any questions you have!
AskingAnastasia@gmail.com

12 October 2010

Why not try?

Sunset on the Carib

It's Tuesday, you're probably counting down the minutes until you get off work from your crappy, unfulfilling job, getting ready to go home to a significant other, maybe a few crazy kids, and more stress.  If you're single, you're probably going home to your lonely place, maybe a kid or two, or an animal that needs to be fed.  Shampoo, rinse, repeat?

If someone asked you to describe your life in a few words, what words would you choose?  




*** Really... THINK about it... which words would you choose?***


Consistent?  Stressful?  Predictable?  

Do these words describe how you imagined your life?
I did something today that I thought I'd never ever ever ever ever ever do.  I shared a video with you of me singing.  This inspired me to try to do one thing a week (daily isn't realistic), to do something I've never done before- due to fear (singing), ability, or opportunity.  

I don't ever want to reach that level of "complacency".  I want to overcome fears and grow.  I want to learn new things, pick up new hobbies.  Find out things about myself that I never knew.  I want to live more free-spirited.  I want to enjoy life for everything it has to offer.



Anastasia


Always remember:   "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt"  (Shakespeare)

2 comments:

  1. Inspiring.....thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pops is smiling down at you with the most gigantic grin!

    ReplyDelete